Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||LED VIDEO LIGHTS||Model No.:||FL70BI|
|Voltage:||AC100-240V, DC13-17V||Beam Angle:||120°|
PORTABLE LED VIDEO LIGHTS 70W BI-COLOR FLAGLIGHT LIGHTWEIGHT
|Light dimension||66 × 43.5× 3 CM|
|Color termperature||2800K±300K ~6500K±150K|
Standard set Includied
Accessories for choice
▪ Composed of ultra bright chip LEDs with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours. These LEDs have a standardized color temperature with a CRI and TLCI of 96 or greater.
▪ The Q50, Q70 are lightweight, easy to transport and durable due to the use of PC hollow material and a
metal heat sink.
▪ The power control box can be connected to battery power for easy use on location
▪ The LCD screen displays real-time data for color temperature and brightness.
▪ The solid metal magic arm bracket allows the light to be securely mounted and easily adjusted.
▪ The soft box is designed with hook and loop velcro at the joint, and can be mounted directly onto the light
housing after installation.
▪ The Sky Filler is heat-free and provides stable, consistent output.
▪ Flicker-free and uniformly dimmable from 10%-100% due to the PWM integrated design.
▪ Bi-color design is adjustable from 2800K to 6500K.
▪ Suitable for indoor and outdoor photography and videography. Great for studio or location shoots including
TV, film, portrait photography and more.
|2800 K Illuminance||1816 Lux||496 Lux|
|6500 K Illuminance||2036 Lux||539 Lux|
1. Do not disassemble or modify the light.
2. Do not operate with wet hands; doing so may cause electric shock.
3. Do not operate in environments near flammable gasses or volatile liquids as this may increase the risk of
4. Do not operate in enclosed spaces where heat buildup can be extreme, such as a car on a sunny day. The
increased heat may cause premature failure of the lighting unit.
5. Do not touch the plug or AC adapter with wet hands; doing so may cause electric shock.
6. Do not place under heavy objects.
7. Keep the light clean with a soft, dry cloth.
8. ONLY use the provided control box. Using other control boxes may result in damage to your light.
9. Avoid impact to the LCD screen; impact may damage it..
10. Avoid dust and debris buildup as this will affect the illuminance and color temperature.
11. Be sure to secure the power box in a location where risk of damage caused my falling is minimal.
The LED light is guaranteed for 12 months.
Contact Person: Shirley Xu