|Product Name:||LED Scene Light||Model No.:||HS-T2X|
|Material:||Alluminum Alloy||Protection Level:||IP20|
|Power Input:||AC100-240V,50/60HZ,DC13-17V||Beam Angle:||360°|
photography studio light,
movie studio lights
TWO FEET 360° DEGREE RGB TUBE LIGHT 30W LED SCENE LIGHT WORK ON AC AND BATTERY
|Dimming||10-100% continuously dimmable|
|Color termperature||2800k-10000k +/-200K|
|Weight||0.9Kg(without power adapter)|
Standard set Includied
Accessories for choice
The full-color soft TubeLite series, with metal frame design, has a good heat dissipation function, combined with the advantages and features of LED. It is a soft, high-efficiency full-color light. Not only can the user control the color and temperature, it also has adjustable green magenta dots, optimized spectrum, and good color effects.
▪ Composed of ultra bright chip LEDs with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours. These LEDs have a standardized color temperature with a CRI and TLCI of 96 or greater.
▪ Wide Shooting angle of 110°
▪ Soft lighting due to the unique 360 degree arc surface.
▪ Metal frame, good heat dissipation and long life.
▪ Can be powered by using both the included AC power adapter or the optional battery handle, making it great for location shoots.
▪ 0-360°color selection (RGB+W color spectrum).
▪ 10-100% brightness adjustable.
▪ 2800K-10000K color temperature adjustable.
▪ The LCD screen displays real-time data for color temperature and brightness.
▪ Easily updated using the U disk automatic upgrade function.
▪ The light is heat-free and provides stable, consistent output.
▪ Suitable for indoor or outdoor photography and videography. Great for filling light in places such as elevators, cars, and other spaces where standard lighting equipment is too bulky. Use multiple units to create designs such as rows, triangles and squares, etc.
|504 Lux||530 Lux||571 Lux||567 Lux|
|1 M||160 Lux||168 Lux||181 Lux||178 Lux|
|2 M||46 Lux||48 Lux||51 Lux||50 Lux|
|0.5 M||309 Lux||850 Lux||109 Lux|
|1 M||91 Lux||255 Lux||36Lux|
|2M||25 Lux||70 Lux||10 Lux|
A: 360° luminous surface B: 1/4” screw hole C: 4pin XLR socket
D: Power ON/OFF button E: Decrease/left button F: Increase/right button
G: Select button H: LCD display screen
1. Do not disassemble or modify the light, or solder the LEDs by non-professionals.
2. Do not touch or operate with wet hands; doing so may cause electric shock.
3. Do not operate in environments near flammable gasses or volatile liquids as this may increase the risk of explosion/fire.
4. Do not operate in enclosed spaces where heat buildup can be extreme, such as inside a car on a sunny day.
The increased heat may cause premature failure of the lighting unit.
5. Do not damage, disassemble, twist or modify the power cord as it may increase the risk of fire or electric shock.
6. Do not place under heavy objects.
7. Keep the light clean with a soft, dry cloth.
8. ONLY use the provided AC power adapter. Using other AC power adapters may result in damage to your light.
9. Avoid impact to the LCD screen.
10. Avoid dust and debris buildup as this will affect the luminance and color temperature.
11. When using the accessories, please make sure they are installed securely in place to avoid damage.
Contact Person: Tina Zhu